Offered training courses in this category are mainly oriented towards those who are interested to become employees or upgrade their current management (non pilot) posts in an aviation body although the content of some of the courses may be equally applied to companies and organisations in other sectors. They are implemented through a combination of self study of participants with the use of our e-learning platform and workshops with classroom lectures in the respective subjects. At present the courses cover specific subjects listed below while other courses may be added from time to time.
- Fundamentals of Safety Management,
- Introduction to Aviation Safety Management System (SMS) Development,
- Introduction to Certification of Foreign Approved Pilot Training Organisations,
- Introduction to Licensing of Air Carriers,
- Business Planning for Air Carriers,
- Introduction to Aviation Quality Systems,
- Process Modelling & Management in Aviation Industry
Selection of courses is quite flexible. Interested participants can choose courses most interesting to them on the basis of their needs, the available time for study and their financial resources. Each course is individually structured and priced but also can also be combined with other courses whenever required.In this case an indicative overall timeplan is provided for the guidance on the duration of selected courses. Apart from Greece, courses can be implemented in a different country provided there is a minimum number of 10 participants for each of the courses to be implemented.
For further information on each of the above courses please click on the respective link at the side menu Foundation Training Courses.